We are located in an area were there is
great demand for tool steels and processes. As a result, we are
a very short distance to our tool steel suppliers as well as many carbide
suppliers and specialty heat treat processes.
Some equipment we presently use:
- 2) In-house heat treat ovens, capable of treating up to
temperature ranges of 1875 degrees.
- We can supply your needs for vacuum heat treating, titanium nitrating, S-TiN
(Multi-layer TiN) and TINALOX coatings.
- 2) Optical comparators to check parts for accuracy against
generated plots from our engineering department.
- 1) Haas VOE high-speed graphite electrode dresser. High speed
cutting up to 15,000 Rpm’s and rapid speeds of 200 in/min.
- 3) Wire EDM machines capable of cutting up to 12 inches in height.
- 6) Surface grinders with 8" x 18" inch of travel.
- 2) Moore CNC Jig Grinders capable of precision profiling.
- 2) 3D CAD Programming stations with internet email capacity to
download customer quotes, drawing files as well as up to the minute print
- 1) Brown & Sharpe coordinate measuring machine that can print
out detailed inspection data on demand.
- 3) Lathes which can turn up to 20 inch outside diameters. We can
also chase or tap metric threads.
- 3) Conventional mills.
- 1) CNC Master Journeyman Tree Mill.
- 1) Cylindrical Grinder